Click on any image to view it larger.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

SALE!

Since I am no longer smocking/sewing clothes to sell ready made 
(except dedication gowns and outfits) all of my clothing has been marked way down.
I will try to remove pictures as soon as an item sells, but there is a small chance that I 
will  no longer have some clothing that is listed.

I also usually set up at craft fairs around Christmas time but did not do any this year.
All of those items are also on sale, most of them are $2-$10!
Please contact me to set a time to shop.


Here are some pictures of some of what I have.
Since I took these pictures as groups of items some of them have already sold
& I couldn't take them off without removing the others.
 I have more of each type of item, too.

Animal Neck Pillows $15

Neck Pillows $8

Toddler Backpacks $10

Sports Team Toddler Backpacks $12

Infant Blanket/Neck Pillow sets $10

Bath Mitts $4

Animal Puppets $10

Sports Team Puppets $15

Occupation & Deer Puppets $15

Tooth Fairy Pillows $2

Taggy "Blankets" $2

Sports Team Neck Pillows $18

Stuffed Elephant Baby Toys $3

Stuffed Turtles $4

Stuffed Balls $3


Flat Bear & Bunny "Crinkly" Baby Toys $5



I also have quite a few animal costumes in sizes NB-8. 
This is not nearly all of them, but I wanted to give an idea of what I have.

Sizes 1-3 mo, 6 mo, 12 mo, & 18 mo are $30 
Sizes 2, 3, & 4 are $35 
Sizes 5, 6, 7, & 8 are $40.
Dinosaur Costumes are $5 more than the other animals.







No comments:

Post a Comment